Raffles Park Villas Whitefield
At the heart of Raffles Park Whitefield is the essence of two garden cities meeting to create a nature’s haven with 61 five bedroom villas that integrate Singapore’s contemporary tropical design and Bangalore’s intense appetite for green spaces. The villas are ingeniously designed with courtyards, water bodies and a skylight. This offers an abundance of light and freshness within the home, bringing alive an experience of truly living within nature, both inside and out.
With just 4 villas per acre, Raffles Park, presents a unique experience of a world that is open, yet private.
The design is a collaboration between India’s renowned architect Karan Grover and Singapore based WOW Architects and is the first of its kind to be witnessed in India’s residential space.
What is your opinion on the below 11 points that would help the other prospective buyers
- Is it good for investment?
- Is it having all the approvals?
- Is banks financing?
- Is the Builder is Reputed & Brand?
- How is the Connectivity to your Work Place
- How is the Connectivity to Schools, Hospitals, Transport, Markets etc
- How is the Resale Potential in Future
- How is the Future Rental Potential
- What are the Amenities Offered
- How are the Road Conditions Around Property
- How is the Locality and Kind of people living around
How & Where to Buy
- Click on the link or button "Buy Now"
- It takes to online shopping store for eg. flipkart.com/amazon.in
- Click on buy now to add to cart. ~Pay using any ATM / Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking, COD etc.
- Enjoy the shopping experience by saving the money and your time!